Undersuit BZ 200 is good for cold water – with suitable underwear it can be used for long dives in extremely difficult conditions.
The insulating layer in this Comfort 200 undersuit is made of high class compressed Thinsulate™ 200 type. This type of insulation absorbs less than 1% of moisture in relation to its weight, so even in damp conditions, Thinsulate™ retains its insulating ability. This breathable material guarantees the thermal balance in diver’s body.
The outside layer is made of 6.6 100% Polyamide – light weight, but extremely durable and breathable fabric. Smooth and slippery outer shell provides help with getting into your drysuit.
The inner lining is made from micropolar 140 g/m2. The Comfort 200 undersuit is good for cold water – with suitable underwear it can be used for long dives in extremely difficult conditions.
12 lady sizes in standard, MTM/Custom offer.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation BZ 200,
- weight: 210g/m2, warmth: 1,30 CLO,
- 3 pockets – one of them fastened,
- water-resistant cuffs,
- tapes, which supply air to the dry gloves,
- special female zip opened from the back,
- in waist – elastic gusset made of windproof fabric,
- elastic gussets in arms,
- wide (10 cm) elastic ankle bands.