The Heated Gloves are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
XS (7), S (8), M (8,5), L (9), XL (9,5), XXL (10).
- maximum heating temperature 45°C,
- maximum heating power: 36 W (pair),
- run time:
SANTI battery 6 Ah / about 2h of heating,
10 Ah battery / about 3 hours 20 minutes of heating,
20 Ah battery / about 6 hours 40 minutes of heating,
- made of breathable fabric,
- keeps you warm even when the heating is off,
- evenly distributed heating wiring that allows for freedom of movements in palms,
- easy connection to SANTI heated vest and undersuit,
- designed to operate with voltage not higher than 12V,
- new very durable socket for power supply,
- CE certified.