Ladies First undersuit, with great, feminine design basing on BZ400X style is the warmest undersuit in our offer. New details proposal underlines the feminine look and goes in line with Ladies First drysuit. It is designed for diving in water temperature less than 7°C. It is also ideal for long deep diving, with decompression.
Thinsulate™ BZ 400 insulation is recommended by 3M as optimal for diving undersuits, because it is compressed and doesn’t take too much space under the drysuit. It also has a net layer, which makes the undersuit even more durable and practically indestructible. The lining is made of soft micropolar 140 g/m2.
The outside layer is made of polyamide additionally reinforced with polyester fabric in the areas exposed to damage.
XS,S,SL,M,ML,MLL,LS,L,LL,XLS, XL, XXL.
- Thinsulate™ insulation BZ400,
- weight: 420g/m2, warmth: 1,80 CLO,
- 3 pockets including inside pocket,
- water-resistant cuffs,
- tapes, which supply air to the dry gloves,
- yoke and collar covered with softshell,
- two-way zip,
- back of the undersuit opened with round zipper,
- reinforcing patches on knees and arms,
- in waist – elastic gusset made of windproof fabric,
- waist belt,
- elastic gussets in arms,
- wide (10 cm) elastic ankle bands,
- new feminine design,
- heating cable output in standard.
Color detail options: pink, lime, grey: