The E.Lite+ Ladies First model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for SANTI.
Innovative, feminine cut used in this model introduces lowered waist line and curved side gores that especially underline the feminine suit shape. E.Lite+ Ladies First protects exactly where it is necessary and at the same time guarantees exceptional mobility. The suit is equipped as standard with a hood N’11 or '7, produced from a very flexible neoprene.
The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving.
- total weight with all equipment items (for size L) - 3.5kg
- material: Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm,
- upper suit, upper front and back bottom legs made of elastic, light fabric 425g/sqm,
- back, elbows, lumbar area, the lower front of the legs are made of E.Lite fabric, 515g/m2.
In standard equipped with:
- colors: black / arctic blue / turquoise / scarlet / amber, side gores: gray,
- telescopic torso,
- waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip,
- reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back,
- Apeks high-pressure outlet valve,
- Apeks inlet valve,
- SANTI SmartSeals® ring system for easy seals exchange,
- two thigh spacy, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops in feminine size,
- patches finished with artic blue or turquoise color touches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section,
- Kevlar® knee pads,
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar in gray color
- Flexsole boots,
- internal suspenders with a pocket,
- Hood ’11 or '7,
- Ladies First water repellent travel bag – gray,
- Ladies First afterdive beanie hat.