Flex190 is a great underwear for those who think that the most important feature is a great ability to move under the drysuit, without any limits and also the highest quality, interesting design. Perfect in dives in waters from 7 to 14°C.
With the revolutionary, patented insulation Flx190 SANTI offers the most innovative spring/summer diving undersuit ever. It is made from breathable fabrics to provide great flexibility. Modern technology allows four-way stretch of the undersuit.
The 180g/m2 Climashield Contur® consists of three layers – breathable insulation Climashield Contur®, covered with soft Polyester coating from the inside and outside. The top layer is also wind-resistant.
- fabric composition with exceptional four-way, patented fibers makes the insulation very durable and long-lasting,
- weight 180 g/m˛, warmth: 0,96 CLO,
- AquaBan™ technology allows moisture transfer from the body – the undersuit stays dry,
- weight: 1,5 kg.
- easy to wash and dry – washing provides even better thermal efficiency to the insulation,
- five practical pockets (three in the front and two in the back),
- two-way zip for P-valve,
- heating cords hole in right pocket,
- soft, cotton cuffs with tumb holes to prevent sleeves pull up,
- wide elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs when setting up the drysuit,
- reinforcing patches on knees and elbows made of Polyester,
- great soft feeling next to the skin,
- lightweight and durable,
- 100% recyclable – this one of the kind insulation includes no Acrylic, which makes it recyclable,
- practical implementation of the zip (from right arm to left leg),
- innovative, modern design,
- it can also be used for other sports.